Create a Website / E-shop for users with special needs – WCAG 2.0 today!
WCAG 2.0 is the standard that will make your website and e-shop accessible by people with special needs and is funded by various NSRF programmes.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) determines the compliance with the WCAG 2.0 guidelines for accessibility of the World Wide Web Content on three levels: A, AA and AAA depending on which control definitions are met and their priority.
Apply now the WCAG 2.0 standard for websites/e-shop to your existing website or make a new website/e-shop using WCAG 2.0!
Η ArtifexNet allows you to create your website/e-shop by meeting all the requirements so that your site is considered WCAG 2.0 compliant.
The site/e-shop must meet the following criteria:
- be text-oriented
- not to have video or sound (on autoplay)
- to have a hierarchical structure
- to have a simplified layout
- to provide mechanisms that help users identify, navigate, and browse content
- to have a readable and predictable content
Get yourself a WCAG 2.0 website/e-shop at the most advantageous market prices only from ArtifexNet!